Entercom announces what it plans to keep

Kevin Vahey kvahey@gmail.com
Sun Oct 15 02:06:56 EDT 2017

Actually in a few years there will be more Harvard facilities in Allston
than Cambridge.

Scott - I am going to throw this out for you. Could John Henry, Fenway
Sports Group and the Globe be a sleeper in this?

I doubt Ansin is a factor in this as he told Mugar to unload WHDH-AM before
he would agree to buy Channel 7 - I do know that Ansin and NESN are talking
over Channel 7 airing some Bruins and Red Sox games in 2018 and is also
talking to Bloomberg over being the local outlet for the July 4th Pops next
year.

7News is holding their own ratings wise for news across the board and are a
comfortable third in the market behind 4 and 5. WFXT and NBC Boston trail 7
badly.

Just the thought of the WBZ calls no longer being used on 1030 saddens me.