Entercom announces what it plans to keep

Sean Smyth ssmyth@alumni.psu.edu
Thu Oct 12 02:43:40 EDT 2017

I'm curious about the WBZ calls -- especially if Cox buys, as Scott and
Lance floated on their podcast. (Wasn't Cox considering unloading 25 about
10 minutes ago? I don't see a 25/1030 marriage going smoothly.)

--
Sent from my iPhone