WJIB?

Rob Landry 011010001@interpring.com
Tue Jan 31 20:17:36 EST 2017

On Tue, 31 Jan 2017, Bob Clements wrote:

> But January has come and gone, and I haven't seen anything in a
> while on the issue of WJIB 740 and its FM friend lately.

According to the FCC Web site, Bob filed an application on January 29,
2016, to move his Freeport, ME translator, W252BT, to Channel 267 (101.3
FM) in Cambridge, MA. The application was granted on March 8, 2016, but
three weeks ago I was listening to it at the train station in Brunswick,
ME, so the translator is still on the air in Freeport.

Bob may be waiting for a window to open up so he can apply for a new
translator in Freeport before he moves this one.

Rob