Classical (was: Fairbanks WKLB/WCLB & WCRB

Don astelle.donald@gmail.com
Thu Jan 19 21:19:57 EST 2017

Since we have a few classical music aficionados on the list, I'd be
interested in your thoughts...

When I scan, I quite often come across WHRB 95.3 playing Classical music
during the day.  They seem to play some funky stuff and unusual classical
pieces...and some longer pieces.

The stationality and presentation are pretty plain vanilla...but
considering they are non-commercial, I wondered if it would be a good
option for those that like classical music/radio....

I think WHRB has always been overlooked....in my memory anyhow.  ;-)

Any opinions ?