Fairbanks WKLB/WCLB & WCRB

A Joseph Ross joe@attorneyross.com
Wed Jan 18 00:18:16 EST 2017

I don't know what elitist means.  I was one of those who complained, I
think while filling out an online survey, IIRC.  They said on air that
listeners had made it clear that they wanted more complete symphonies,
and they had complied.  They may not have stopped using isolated
movements altogether, but they did cut it back.