Norway goes Digital, eliminates FM radio

A Joseph Ross joe@attorneyross.com
Fri Jan 13 22:40:36 EST 2017

Funny, I thought the reason Country WCLB became WKLB was because they
thought they were losing ratings to WCRB just because people filling out
ratings books got the call letters wrong.  If they were using Portable
People Meters, that shouldn't happen, should it?

--
A. Joseph Ross, J.D. | 1340 Centre Street, Suite 103 | Newton, MA 02459
617.367.0468 | Fx:617.507.7856 | http://www.attorneyross.com