WJIB at 101.3

A Joseph Ross joe@attorneyross.com
Sun Aug 6 23:51:14 EDT 2017

I've been listening in my car since I saw the emails here about it. In
and around Brookline, I've found the AM daytime signal better than the
FM because of the pirate, or whatever it is, interfering. In a moving
car, the other signal keeps cutting in and interfering. But I was in
Waltham today and couldn't hear WJIB on FM at all. What is the range of
the translator?

I don't know if the FCC will do anything about the pirate if Bob
complains.  But I seem to be getting used to the dysfunctionality of the
Federal government and can only hope so.

--
A. Joseph Ross, J.D. | 1340 Centre Street, Suite 103 | Newton, MA 02459
617.367.0468 | Fx:617.507.7856 | http://www.attorneyross.com