Something strange on 95.9

A Joseph Ross joe@attorneyross.com
Sun Oct 9 00:24:58 EDT 2016

While driving home from my office last night along Beacon Street in
Newton, around 9:00 PM, I heard a strange station on 95.9, which seemed
to be cutting in and out over WATD as I drove.  At first I suspected a
pirate, but it was broadcasting classical music, and the announcers
sounded very professional.  I wonder whether there was some E-skip or
ducting going on last night.  I continued to hear the station all the
way home, but when I went out this afternoon, I didn't hear it.

--
A. Joseph Ross, J.D. | 1340 Centre Street, Suite 103 | Newton, MA 02459
617.367.0468 | Fx:617.507.7856 | http://www.attorneyross.com