WYCN

Richard Chonak richard@chonak.com
Wed Sep 2 03:34:06 EDT 2015

The station's website provides antenna advice, which seems like a hint
that they aren't on cable.

http://www.tv13nashua.com/free-tv.html

WYCN-CD transmits on physical channel 36 according to

http://www.rabbitears.info/market.php?request=print_station&facility_id=9766

with digital channels 13.1 and 13.2.

--RC