Rush and talk to WKOX 1430?

Bob Nelson raccoonradio@gmail.com
Mon Jun 15 07:53:44 EDT 2015

It's their only option for now it seems; don't know if they'd bother
leasing time. I don't know how much money they make off Mia.

What would a Talk 1430 lineup be like? Morning drive, who knows (Imus is
still around; he's on 970 in Portland)...Beck, Rush, Hannity...post 6 pm
they could run America Now or heck,
even their own Fox Sports Radio w JT The Brick etc. They wouldn't take
their own Coast 2 Coast off RKO would they... naaah...

Who knows where Rush will land when his contract ends next year. Maybe
still with Premiere but a massive lowball offer.