Aereo suspending operations as of 11:30 today

Brian T. Vita brian_vita@cssinc.com
Sat Jun 28 09:45:21 EDT 2014

Based on the decision of the Supreme Court, Aereo is suspending operations
as of 11:30 today.  As a former subscriber to the service, I received the
email (and web link) below in this morning's email.

When I was an active subscriber I found the service to be very good but
limited.  I was disappointed to find that it tried to block me when I was
trying to watch Boston TV via the internet from elsewhere in the country.  I
was able to convince it to let me watch a Patriot's game while flying to Las
Vegas, though.  Well, the flight DID originate in Boston.

I really think that this is a case where big money, ie. the cable companies,
wiped out the smaller startup.

Here's the link to the press release:

http://view.email.aereo.com/?j=fec7157774640d7b&m=fe8a127171630d7f7d&ls=fe29
1072706d067e741078&l=fef91675716201&s=fe9310797465037f71&jb=ffcf14&ju=fe9210
787561017877&r=0

Pro Cinema - Pro Audio - Pro & Consumer AV Equipment & Supplies

Brian Vita
President
Cinema Service & Supply, Inc.
77 Walnut St - Ste 4