WKLB Axes "Sunday Morning Country Oldies"

Jeff Lehmann jjlehmann@comcast.net
Tue Jun 17 20:46:01 EDT 2014

> Anyways, I believe it was GM that moved it to Boston. I don't recall an
> intermediatemove to FM128, so I believe there was country music
> emanating from the Framinghamtowers when it all began.

Don't forget that 105.7 was once owned by one of the predecessors to Clear
Channel (Evergreen?) between Fairbanks and GM. I'll almost guarantee that it
was transmitting from FM128 or the Pru during most of the 80s, as WVBF was
definitely a full market signal.

Hopefully someone like Scott can clear this up for certain.

Jeff Lehmann
Hanson, MA