Power 96.9 changes format after one day

Bob Nelson raccoonradio@gmail.com
Thu Jan 3 10:32:31 EST 2013

Ah, Power 96.9. We have so many memories of them...such a heritage
station. Why it was on the air for,.,24 hours.

http://www.nova969.net/

Yes Greater's new format for 96.9 lasted one day. The press releases
said get ready for surprises over the next week. That
means one format per day, I guess. Someone contacted GM and was told
"Power is the permanent format".

Right. Now it's dance music. I'm sure those who were so excited about
the Urban station that debuted have to feel a bit
deflated now. A station like New England weather--if you don't like
what you hear, wait a day