Globe: sources say Ordway to be replaced

Bob Nelson raccoonradio@gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 20:45:45 EST 2013

Interesting about poss of sports to 1200; I had thought CC might try it to
get Fox Sports cleared but figured low budget comedy would be staying a bit
longer... this would be the fifth all sports station in town if 1200 were
to flip. And would CC spring for a local host like him? Then again we have
seen the idea of sports talk trumping political gab.

Heck some say stations like 98.5 hurt WTKK...  A couple of people have told
me they like 1200 comedy but sports may bill better. But again, a fifth
sports talker..?