WXKS-FM (KISS 108) GETS CAUGHT LYING TO AUDIENCE

Bob Nelson raccoonradio@gmail.com
Wed Dec 18 12:45:12 EST 2013

Miley, of course is the daughter of Billy Ray Cyrus. You may now ask, OK,
who is Billy Ray Cyrus? Well he did that achy-breaky country song, and she
had a sitcom on the Disney Channel and is a teen fave, etc.

>>if you get any response
other than a form letter stating pretty much what Garrett already said
about the matter, I'll be (somewhat pleasantly) surprised

Same goes for anyone who thinks a format change should have the FCC step in,
whether it's progressive talk being dumped, or a public station dumping
jazz, classical, or folk music in favor of news and talk...
Serving the public trust-- if they run public service announcements and
maybe public affairs, keep a public file etc., obey regulations, they're
doing that, and otherwise they are
pleasing stockholders by (hopefully) making money.