Boston AM dial 50 years ago

Mark Connelly markwa1ion@aol.com
Tue Dec 3 11:03:25 EST 2013

Updated version of my write-up on late 1963 Boston AM radio has been
posted at:
http://chowdanet.com/markc/tunetown/boston_radio_1963.htm

There have been some good comments already provided from various people
to improve upon the original version that was posted on Facebook and on
the Boston Radio Interest Group.  Any further comments / corrections /
updates will, of course, be appreciated.

Other articles that might be of interest:

December 1963 Playlist - 50 years ago (notes from NYC Christmas
shopping train trip at age 14):
http://chowdanet.com/markc/tunetown/nyc_train_trip_dec63.htm

How I Got Started in Radio and Electronics:
http://www.qsl.net/wa1ion/wa1ion_history.htm

American Radio History:
http://www.americanradiohistory.com/index.htm

Radio Shack Catalogues: