seeking an unbiased opinion about country music radio

Kevin Vahey kvahey@gmail.com
Wed Aug 7 16:48:41 EDT 2013

My gut feeling is WKLB has picked up a lot of former WODS listeners
who miss the personalities of the DJ's. WROR is run by Mr. Computer
far too much during the day.

Also I think country has become what soft Top 40 was in the 70's (WHDH
850, WROR 98.5)

Sent from my iPhone