Has anyone else noticed that 105.7 WROR...

Eli Polonsky elipolo@earthlink.net
Wed Jun 6 16:31:59 EDT 2012

... has the stereo channels reversed between
their regular analog broadcast and their HD
digital broadcast for at least a month now?

When the HD radio switches from analog to
digital reception (or back) on WROR, the
stereo channels reverse cross back and forth.
This doesn't happen on any other Boston area
HD station. It sounds as if my headphones are
being turned around on my head whenever the
receiver switches from analog to HD (or back).

EP