What's with WFNX's application for transfer of control being rescinded as of 7/13/2012?

A. Joseph Ross joe@attorneyross.com
Tue Jul 17 15:43:09 EDT 2012

I noticed on WBIN this morning an ad for a New Hampshire station which
started with "Are you upset because 103.3 has changed to sounding like
this (sound)?  I think the station advertising was 106.3, but I'm
blanking on what they called themselves.  Fred, I think.

And I've also noticed that either WBIN has replaced COOL TV on my cable
or WBIN was carrying COOL TV and dropped it in favor of a lot of
"Peoples Court" type shows, at least in the daytime.  But Comcast
doesn't seem to know yet because the program notes that come on the
bottom of the screen when I press the "info" button still say COOL TV
Music Videos.

On 7/17/2012 3:07 PM, Kevin Vahey wrote:
> Now you have to wonder if WODS flipping to Top 40 ruined what CC
> wanted to do and they will walk away ( Mindich would get $3m if that
> happened )
>
> On Tue, Jul 17, 2012 at 2:41 PM, Dan.Strassberg <dan.strassberg@att.net> wrote:
>> Today's FCC Daily Digest shows this action. The application was returned to the processing line. I don't recall seeing many such items in the FCC Daily Digest. Is it significant? Why might it have happened?
>>
>> -----
>> Dan Strassberg
>> e-fax 707-215-6367
>>

> -----
> No virus found in this message.

A. Joseph Ross, J.D.|92 State Street|Suite 700|Boston, MA 02109-2004
617.367.0468|Fx: 617.507.7856|http://www.attorneyross.com