R.I.P Steve Fredericks

Kevin Vahey kvahey@gmail.com
Thu Apr 12 13:38:44 EDT 2012

Jack I was certainly not trying to demean Brenda in any way.

Steve's producing core back then was Geoff, Howie Lapides, and Paul Burke
(Brownstein)

They replaced Doug Boyle and Steve Kissell.

Kissell left when he was drafted and went to Vietnam. Sadly he passed 10
years ago.

Doug went to work for the Father's Bar chain and I haven't seen him in 40
years.