W. MA doesn't get Boston TV channels anymore

SteveOrdinetz hykker@wildblue.net
Thu Sep 2 14:51:02 EDT 2010

On Thu, Sep 2, 2010 at 12:04 PM, <marklaurence@mac.com> wrote:

> I see in a tvb.org report that cable and satellite penetration covers
> 91.6% of households (98.8% in Boston/Manchester!), but I wonder how many of
> the remaining 8% have dropped off the grid?

Count me among that 8%.  I'm on the grid, but cable isn't available where I
live & we decided that even the lowest-priced satellite package is more than
we want to pay for the little tv we watch.  We make do with what we can
receive over-the-air.