WBZ Radio has new logo

revdoug1@myfairpoint.net revdoug1@myfairpoint.net
Fri Jul 2 18:33:03 EDT 2010

I think WJZ-TV, KYW (AM), and KPIX-TV also continue to use the old
Group W font as well --- at least the last I knew that was the case.
For that matter, WOWO still uses it, even though the station was sold
by Westinghouse a dozen years ago or more.  I don't know why the font
was abandoned in Boston.  Curious.    -Doug