Champlain Valley "album" station WCLX ceases

Eli Polonsky elipolo@earthlink.net
Thu Sep 10 15:44:20 EDT 2009

Yes, that's him, he also owns other stations in CT and upstate NY.

>I know there's an LPFM, WMUD-LP (89.3) in that area which I
>believe is licensed to Moriah, NY. I wonder if there were enough
>money, etc. for WMUD to try and get that station (would Jackson
>sell?) Interesting format. "Farm Fresh" WMUD
>
>http://www.wmud.org

I didn't know about WMUD, looks cool! But, it looks like a very
modest home-grown operation. Don't know if they would have
the funds to purchase and/or operate a full-power station, but if
I were them, I'd investigate whether something could be worked
out!

EP