Fybush: WMUD bringing back WCLX

Larry Weil kc1ih@mac.com
Mon Nov 9 18:22:19 EST 2009

At 5:41 PM -0500 11/9/09, Scott Fybush wrote:
>Larry Weil wrote:
>
>>I wonder if this will be much competition for "The Point" (WNCS and
>>other stations make up a small network)?
>>

>There's not that much signal overlap. WCLX's signal goes from
>Burlington (at its northern edge) south down Lake Champlain. WNCS's
>signal is more central VT, and Burlington is at its western edge.

WNCS has a translator on 93.3 in Burlington, I wonder if it covers
enough to be a factor?  In any case, I see some overlap in the
formats but I think there are still major differences.  I'm planning
to be in the Burlington area next weekend (staying in Williston), so
perhaps I can find out for myself.

--
Larry Weil
Lake Wobegone, NH