WAS WENH-DT - IS: WPXG 21-DT

Laurence Glavin lglavin@mail.com
Tue Mar 24 15:51:21 EDT 2009

I installed my D-to-A box last summer and just started getting a picture of
any sort about 3 weeks ago, so I'm assuming some kind of transmission adjustment
has been made.  Maybe they just installed that directional antenna that seems to be aimed
directly at where I live!

--
Be Yourself @ mail.com!
Choose From 200+ Email Addresses