WENH-DT Channel 11.3 now on as sub channel

Laurence Glavin lglavin@mail.com
Mon Mar 23 15:56:24 EDT 2009

Anyone doing an update scan in NH, keep an eye out for WPXG-TV-21/DT-33.
For the past week or so, at various times, I have picked up the DTV on
channel 33 on my digital-to-analog box while it's testing its apparently
full-power transmitter and 4-channel capability.  The menu shows a station on
21.1, 21.2, 21.3 and 21.4...the programming seems to be a simulcast of channel
21;  something called Qubu;  ION Life and ION Worship.

--
Be Yourself @ mail.com!
Choose From 200+ Email Addresses
Get a Free Account at www.mail.com