WEIM Changes

Dan.Strassberg dan.strassberg@att.net
Thu Apr 9 14:01:13 EDT 2009

The slogan could be unambiguous AND not use an extra word or syllable
if they interchanged two words: the Pulse of New England's heart
instead of the heart of New England's Pulse. I guess the folks who
made up the positioner didn't think of that version, which is, I
think, a definite improvement. Also, I suppose they wanted to keep the
heart of New England in its original form, but that creates the
problem I described in my previous post.

-----
Dan Strassberg (dan.strassberg@att.net)
eFax 1-707-215-6367

----- Original Message -----
From: "Bob Nelson" <raccoonradio@mail.com>
To: "Dan.Strassberg" <dan.strassberg@att.net>;
<boston-radio-interest@lists.BostonRadio.org>; <mrschuyler@aol.com>
Sent: Thursday, April 09, 2009 12:10 PM
Subject: Re: WEIM Changes

Yes. Very much a lot to say. They could just say "the Pulse" (a
nickname used by WTPL 107.7
in the Manchester NH area)

I think the Worcester area (which WEIM is trying to include itself in,
though licensed to
Fitchburg) bills itself as "The Heart of New England" (the Central
Mass. Conv. & Vistor's
Bureau, for one, uses that slogan and has a heart as part of its logo)