WHDH blows off Leno

Maureen Carney m_carney@yahoo.com
Thu Apr 2 23:01:51 EDT 2009

I was at a conference for VCI (a traffic software package used by CSN) last summer and there were more than enough people afraid of just that - content going directly to BlackBerry or iPod/iPhone. While that's possible who would use that exclusively? Think about this - would a group of people gather around an iPhone to watch the SuperBowl if there were a big screen TV available nearby? No way! I don't dismiss it out of hand. I personally don't have a BlackBerry or iPhone and don't intend on getting one, but enough people do and are used to watching things in snippets. I just wonder in a few years if anyone will have the patience to sit through and watch an entire NBA game or even a 30 minute newscast.