Looking for suggestion for travel radio with good AM performance,but cheap

Larry Weil kc1ih@mac.com
Thu Apr 2 14:23:21 EDT 2009

Sony makes some small radios that are quite good and have digital tuning
(and shortwave on some), but are probably over $75 new.  You might be able
to get something to your liking on eBay, provided you have enough time
before you go.

Larry Weil
Lake Wobegone, NH