Kurtz, Wash Post: Rush's ratings bump real (12+)

Sid Schweiger sid@wrko.com
Wed Apr 1 18:36:49 EDT 2009

>>Upon further
reflection, I believe the original site wherein I read that the
Boston PPMs were "embargoed" was  allaccess.com, which is not a message board.<<

The people at All Access who write about Arbitron do know the difference between "embargo" and "pre-currency," so even though the Arbitron posting notices are gone from last week's NetNews, I seriously doubt they confused the two.  Springfield and Providence phase-2 Arbitrends WERE embargoed, but I found no notice that Boston's February PPM data (which came out last Wednesday) was embargoed, and we were able to obtain it here in the office (if it had been embargoed, even subscribers wouldn't have access to it).

>>My apparent confusion of the two had nothing to do with what I was "smoking" because I have
never, ever smoked ANYTHING, legal or not.<<

Uh, Laurence...it was a JOKE...