Kurtz, Wash Post: Rush's ratings bump real (12+)

Mark Laurence marklaurence@mac.com
Wed Apr 1 12:53:43 EDT 2009

No bump here for Rush.  In February, his 25-54 AQH numbers are down 7% from January, in 9th place.  His 12+ numbers are flat (down 100 people, actually), in 6th place.  Howie's numbers are way higher than Rush, as are WBUR's and WEEI's drivetimes.