WMEX is Gone

David Tomm nostaticatall@charter.net
Wed Jun 4 02:40:50 EDT 2008

EMF may be on to something.  First off, financing is not a problem.
There's a ton of capital floating around some of these fundie
organizations.  They take care of each other.  EMF is also buying
stations now while the market is distressed, and getting some great
deals out there.  Eventually station values will come back around and
they'll be sitting on a gold mine.  In a worst case situation, if
they have to sell off some stations in non core markets to stay
profitable in the short term so be it, but most likely they are
investing in the infrastructure now for larger profit margins in the
future.

If the FCC rules drastically change it could alter their business
model, but again, liquidating some of their less profitable stations
if that happens should keep the company in good financial shape.

-Dave Tomm
"Mike Thomas"