Howie Carr elected to Radio Hall of Fame

Brian Vita brian_vita@cssinc.com
Mon Jul 21 01:56:18 EDT 2008

> > Brudnoy was HIGHLY overrated! Pomposity and absolutely
> > indecipherable100-word sentences do not make good radio or good
> > anything. That he was widely respected says absolutely nothing good
> > about the listeners.
>
> You forgot to add the key phrase in your commenttary:  "Brudnoy was
> Conservative and you are a Liberal"

I'm a conservative and I thought that Brudnoy was an arrogant ass.  I had
the opportunity to deal with him more thatn once one on one and he still was
an ass.
[Brian Vita]
For what its worth, Brudnoy was a self-acclaimed libertarian, not
conservative.

Brian