WEEI-FM: transmitter/power issues?

Sid Schweiger sid@wrko.com
Sat Jul 19 09:57:32 EDT 2008

>>I first noticed it about 3 p.m. today: There was a humming noise on
103.7, then a spot of dead air (a few seconds), then back on. Since
then, it seems like the carrier is cutting out every minute or so for a
spell of eight to 10 seconds. Not having any issues with other
stations, so I'm assuming it's not my radio. Maybe Sid can provide some insight?<<

No one called me about it, but then I'm not the primary contact in engineering.  I forwarded the message to the DOE.

Sid Schweiger
IT Manager, Entercom New England
WAAF/WEEI/WEEI-FM/WKAF/WMKK/WRKO/WVEI/WVEI-FM
20 Guest St / 3d Floor
Brighton MA  02135-2040