at least in Chicago 1030 rules

Laurence Glavin lglavin@mail.com
Wed Jan 30 16:37:40 EST 2008

I wonder...if you look carefully at the WWZN datapoints at fcc.gov, there
seems to be a slight uptick in the 315-degree azimuth;  and the always reliable
radio-locator.com displays a bay-window bulge to the NW.  On a few
occasions, I've picked up WWZN pretty well in Pittsfield, MA.

--
Want an e-mail address like mine?