WLLH Lowell

chris2526 chris2526@comcast.net
Sun Aug 24 23:43:30 EDT 2008

Have been trying to get National Grid to cut the vegatation and clear the
vines off the pole for almost 2 years...In the past Massachusetts Electric
came by once a year and took care of it ....no more.

I had a major fight with them over the weekend about cleaning up the site
even after this problem.

If you go by you will see that the site is maintained and cut much like
a residential lawn though I have been after the maintenance man to get in
and cut inside the guy anchors.

I usually go by both sites every weekend,  I'm  sure it will not be pleasant
for the board ops on Monday.

Chris Hall