New WNSH reception report (was: WPEP-AM Defunct)

Laurence Glavin lglavin@mail.com
Mon Oct 29 16:33:46 EDT 2007

It doesn't have a blockbuster signal in the Merrimack Valley eith, coming
in a bit less prominently than North Shore-mate WESX-AM.
One oddity:  as I drive down route 93 in Andover not far from the
WNNW-AM 800 tower, I get IBOC hash on WNSH, not from WNNW's own
frequency, but its first octave, 1600.  The hash from 1600 absolutely
obliterates WSMN-AM 1590, but does a number on WNSH too...WNTN-AM 1550 is ok
though.

--
Want an e-mail address like mine?