Olbermann on Jacobson

Maureen Carney m_carney@yahoo.com
Fri Jul 13 08:50:56 EDT 2007

He did the 6p and Lee Webb did the 11p in the early
80s, just after Don Gillis retired. Olbermann has
complained in the past that he was upset the station
wasn't located in the city and had to make
arrangements to get out to Needham every day. (What -
he didn't notice when he interviewed?) I guess it
wasn't a pleasant experience.