Classical change in Washington DC

Laurence Glavin lglavin@mail.com
Wed Jan 24 15:14:18 EST 2007

I read that Cambridge Soundworks is closing most of its retail stores...
story at:

http://www.twice.com/article/CA6407799.html

Of course the problem with store-closing sales is the chance of
hassles with returning the items;  could you go to a still-open
C.S.W. and get your money back?  But if they have an outlet nearby,
you could give them a try.

=
Mass Renters Insurance
State Fund Insurance provides Renters Insurance and quotes. We also provide auto, home, condo, life, business insurance and more. Fill out our form.
http://a8-asy.a8ww.net/a8-ads/adftrclick?redirectid=d7008417b166257df3fa99814bbf2601