Globe article on Touch FM (not legal) 106.1

Bob Nelson raccoonradio@mail.com
Sat Jan 20 22:25:03 EST 2007

>>ads being added to my posts

Yes I'm afraid that the deal with mail.com is that when you send an email, an ad gets sent with
it. When I was having problems with the list (turned out it was because I was sending out
HTML emails, not text), someone recommended mail.com to me so I switched. A few days
afterwards, I noticed that ads were being added to my posts. I think some other
email providers are doing the same. So much for "free" email...

=
Make Business Card
Visit OfficeMax ImPress for business cards online or in-store.
http://a8-asy.a8ww.net/a8-ads/adftrclick?redirectid=91fa38988bbb278a9568394ee06fa92d