iBiquity HD Incentives

Bob Nelson raccoonradio@mail.com
Wed Feb 21 17:06:23 EST 2007

>> Seems that $25,000 would be a HUGE obstacle for many stations.

I don't think too many people are buying HD receivers these days despite the many
ads about the "hidden stations" that I've heard (including the ads on
Greater Media's WTKK, WKLB, and WROR)...
So, is it worth their while, especially with the added cost of conversion
(for the ones who decide to not take advanatge of that "incentive"...)

=
Garden Hose Reel
A complete line of industrial hose reels for air, water, fuel, hydraulic, grease, oil, electrical, lighting, welding. Retractable, hand crank, and motor driven.
http://a8-asy.a8ww.net/a8-ads/adftrclick?redirectid=a23af672d2f5b2ca3bc992e1632ee771