"Broadcasting & Cable" Restructures; Robbins Out

Laurence Glavin lglavin@mail.com
Wed Aug 8 13:06:32 EDT 2007

According to the DC Ratio and TV blog available at fybush.com, the entity that
owns "Broadcasting and Cable" Magazine has restructured and thereby ousted J.
Max Robbins from the editorial board.  I'm kind of saddened by that; on the
basis of his weekly appearances on Howie Carr's show, he seems like a genuinely
nice guy (Max, not Howie). I guess that until he lands a new gig, some of the
goodies Howie bestows will be more than just lagniappe...the ice cream coupons
will be really valuable for a guy with a number of kids to support.

--
We've Got Your Name at http://www.mail.com !