What to do?

Peter Murray pete@partnercomm.com
Wed Jan 12 21:47:47 EST 2005

The only reason I left 92.5 out of that listing is because it is less
'foundering' than the other two. WXRV has been AAA for quite some time
now, and is pretty successful with its intended audience, while WROR and
WBOS seem a bit more 'becalmed' - that and as they're operated by a
larger operator (Greater Media), and are located more centrally in
market #9, they'd have a better chance at hitting more of the intended
demographic.

Of course.. perhaps 101.7 would be a better choice, as it also covers
the Boston metro region far better than does WXRV (particularly on the
southern side)... but I (selfishly) wouldn't want to lose 'FNX!

-Peter

Peter Murray (N3IXY)
Vienna, VA