Listen...to...this...

Sid Schweiger sid@wrko.com
Sat Feb 5 16:14:52 EST 2005

>>What you described mirrors one of the greatest skits by Bob and Ray on
their album "Bob and Ray: The Two and Only".  Bob Elliott is
interviewing the s p o k e s m a n for the slow talkers of America,
played by Ray Goulding.  As Ray talks R E A L L Y slowly, Bob gets
exasperated and fills in the gaps with Ray's expected response.
I know I once owned the album, but it seems to have disappeared.  Too
bad.  But it WAS funny!<<

Harlow

Whitcomb.

There's a version of that skit on the CD "Bob & Ray: A Night of Two
Stars," which is available at www.bobandray.com.

And, BTW, it was the other way around:  Bob played Harlow P. Whitcomb,
and Ray was the impatient interviewer.

Sid Schweiger
IT Manager, Entercom Boston LLC
WAAF-WEEI AM/FM-WQSX-WRKO-WVEI