Air America in Providence

A. Joseph Ross lawyer@attorneyross.com
Sat Oct 16 00:19:20 EDT 2004

Al Franken today welcomed 920 in Providence as a new affiliate.  I was driving in Brockton
this morning and turned to it for awhile.  From Brockton the signal was strong.  It sounds like
the station is doing a variety of talk programming, with only a couple of Air America
selections.

In Brockton, on my car radio, WXKS 1430 suffered interference from some other station, but
WKOX 1200 came in well.  920 from Providence had a good signal driving north until I
reached West Roxbury.