WGAN radio may drop Rather

Joseph Pappalardo joepappalardo2001@yahoo.com
Fri Oct 1 02:43:55 EDT 2004

> > There has been no evidence to show that he "dodged" his NG service.
>
> Only on Fox News has there been no evidence.

I read the Globe, the Herald, watch CNN and MSNBC too...no one has shown any
evidence.  Only anecdotes.

Or is it part of the "say something often enough and it becomes true" rule?

I seem to recall a story that was floated during the Carter-Reagan
election....that Reagan (or his representatives) were meeting with the
Iranians in Paris to set up a deal to release the hostages when he gets
elected. (you remember the hostage crisis right?)

None of it was ever true.  But it was said to the point that many believed
it to be true.