New photo gallery: Viacom tower, Needham

Laurence Glavin lglavin@lycos.com
Sun May 9 13:11:36 EDT 2004

>DATE: Sat, 08 May 2004 14:56:38
>From: Eli Polonsky <elipolo@earthlink.net>
>To: <boston-radio-interest@rolinin.BostonRadio.org>

>Would've liked to have come to the dinner Thursday, especially
>considering it was just a few miles from me, but I was run down
>from fighting a cold or flu or something, and had to rest up so
>that I could work later at night.
>
>I'm feeling a lot better now, but consider yourselves fortunate
>I didn't come, and spared infecting any of you. Hopefully I can
>make it to the next event!
>
>Eli Polonsky

Oh, too bad.  One of the first questions I asked was
"Is there anyone here from WBUR?"  I wanted to know
if any progress was being made on the  WBUR-FM  CP
(which now includes a power INCREASE).  Also I
would have registered a complaint about this month's R-E-A-L-L-Y
annoying Mother's Day fundraiser.  Since nobody from WBUR
was there, in honor of Jane, I had a couple of Sam Adams's.
(Last summer I went to a WBUR open house, and Jane Christo
had an SB in her hand throughout the evening and I'm sure
it wasn't the same one!)