WATD coverage

A. Joseph Ross lawyer@attorneyross.com
Tue Jun 1 00:01:00 EDT 2004

I've written before about how I can get WATD on my car radio in Brookline (with a few dropout
spots here and there), but can't get it on any of my home radios except my livingroom
stereo, and then not very well.

I was particularly surprised Saturday, while driving to Swampscott, to see just how far north
the WATD signal reached, at least in my car.  It disappeared while I was in the new Central
Artery tunnel, and was spotty in the Callahan Tunnel, but it was loud and clear all the way to
Swampscott.  Some day when I'm going still farther north, I'll try and see just how far I'll need
to go before it starts to get hard to listen.

That makes it all the more strange that I can't get them on my home radios.