WBZ Traffic

francini@mac.com francini@mac.com
Thu Jul 29 15:03:23 EDT 2004

It's a Star Market -- or at least it was three weeks ago when I was
there last.  If it changes anytime soon, it'll be to a Shaw's. The same
company has owned both chains for a few years now, and has been slowly
converting Star Markets to Shaw's -- usually coupled with a
renovation/expansion.  I'd guess that it's not likely that the "Star
over the Pike" will get expanded anytime soon unless they add a floor
above the existing one...

John Francini