WMTW-TV & WFXT In "Welcome To Mooseport"

Jeremy Mixer mixer@zoso.net
Sun Feb 22 19:32:19 EST 2004

On Sun, 22 Feb 2004, Andy Soule wrote:

> Many of  Stephen Kings books have refernces to real people and radio
> stations in Maine.  Chuck Foster, Mighty John, Bobby Russell who worked at
> Kings station years ago are all in books somewhere.  I am sure there are
> others I have forgotten.  I think WBLM was in one book, but forget which.

Hi Andy and all-

Bobby does still work there :) I think you know that though, and the words
just came out wrong.

Isn't there a more recent book that mentions an engineer with your
father's name?

Also worth noting with WBLM, Billy Crystal's character in "City Slickers"
used tow rok at WBLM, and I know that Fuller-Jeffery were asked for
permission in order to use the call letters.

Jeremy